Saturday, April 21, 2012

Let's Talk Food


I have been on a liquid diet since my colonoscopy. When they saw how large this tumor is, they suggested going on a liquid diet until it starts shrinking as it is super close to being a complete obstruction. Now while this sounds like it would totally suck, the reality is that with all this fluid build up, I can hardly eat anyhow. The odd think is, I find myself watching the food network now and I have never watched it previously. Am I a glutton for punishment or what??

Remember when I said that we were continually looking for the positives in all of this, well I have 2 for you:
  1. This is the diet of all diets. I think my 2nd chin has finally started to go away. 
  2. I have an excuse to not eat Jess's cooking...just kidding Jess... it is always great.... really it is :) 
Looks Delicious Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment